I am actively looking for motivated and talented individuals for undergraduate, Masters, and PhD positions.
Available positions for: Accelerating Digital Twin Construction: A Domain Knowledge-driven, Low-Code Approach
See my Contact page for up-to-date contact information, including my email and office location.
When sending me an email to inquire about a position, I kindly ask that you do the following:
- Please demonstrate that you are aware of my research interests and publications.
- (Required) Include a few paragraphs of why you would like to work with me specifically.
- This can be how your past research or experiences align with my past work.
- And/or a draft of a research idea aligned with my interests.
- (Required) Attach a up-to-date CV
- (Optional) Attach your transcript
- (Optional) Attach your relevant publication(s) or report(s)
I apologize, but due to the volume of requests, I will not be able to respond to your email unless it matches the above conditions.
To apply for a graduate position, please see the following links: